“I’m in this marriage but it has absolutely no meaning for me. Every night, I wish that I don’t wake up to this marriage.”
“It feels like my son and I are always fighting. We just can’t seem to get along.”
“I love my parents but I just can’t forgive them for some things. My thoughts are just filled with resentment towards them. I wish I could let go but I can’t.”
“My daughter thinks I hate her but I don’t. I just want what’s best for her but she can’t see that.”
These are excerpts from just a few of the dozens of relationship-related emails I’ve received over the past month.
Across the globe, people from all walks of life seem to be facing a collective breakdown in their relationships. Many can’t communicate with their spouses. Others are always at loggerheads with their teenage kids. Some wish they had better relationships with their parents. And many wish they could let go of the hurt, hatred or resentment that’s living in their hearts. Arguments, name-calling, mud-slinging, shouting matches, and point-proving are now defining some of our most important relationships.
The problem is: We’re never taught how to remedy any of the above.
And our inability to solve these issues is paralysing us. It’s suffocating the joy out of our lives and robbing us of the peace which is supposed to be living in our hearts. Some of us even avoid interaction with our spouses, kids, siblings and parents because we don’t want things to get blown out of proportion.
I want this to change. I want you to have a chance to massively improve your relationships; whether with your spouse, siblings, parents, children or colleagues.
And that’s why the Heart to Heart program was created. To teach the principles of not only living with another human being; but also of connecting with another heart. 9 times out of 10, disagreements, fights and arguments are started when we either don’t understand a situation correctly or we don’t know how to bridge the gap between our heart and the heart of the person we’re trying to connect with.
This is how the program works:
1. Heart to Heart is an email program. This means that upon registration, you will begin receiving modules (incl. audio, video, podcasts & workbooks) via email.
2. The course requires you to have Internet access.
3. You can take as long as you like to complete the course as each lesson will be delivered to your inbox and will remain there for as long as you need.
4. In Heart to Heart, some of the issues we’ll cover are:
- Strategies for identifying & breaking harmful emotional cycles
- Practical, proven ways to inculcate a culture of clear, honest, open communication with the people you interact with
- The most effective methods for dealing with the hurt, pain and failure of your past
- The role of your Ego in your human interactions
- Understanding how your past has shaped you and your habits + responses, perceptions & thoughts
- The best ways to leverage and build your emotional strengths
- Tried-and-tested tactics to uncover and outline your emotional + personal weaknesses and then develop a plan of action that helps you grow these areas
- The habits of Master Relationship-Builders
- The reasons why you just can’t get through to your spouse, kids, siblings, parents or other significant individuals
- The point at which a relationship is broken down and how to identify the salvageable from the unsalvageable
- Working your way through traumatic experiences and removing the feeling of being disillusioned with life and/or the people around you
- You’ll receive access to the tools I’ve shared in my live webinars over the past decade
- Plus direct email access to me for 6 months. You get to submit your questions to me and get feedback on any issues that you need help with.
5. Heart to Heart is for parents, teenagers, married individuals, people planning to get married, people who’ve been in hurtful relationships, those trying to recover from painful experiences and anyone wanting to learn how to improve, maintain and grow their relationships whilst improving their own self-esteem, personal confidence and emotional intelligence.
6. The course fee is
R 299 R499 per person.