We become the greatest obstacles to our own success when we choose to believe that we cannot succeed. Along the journey of life, we pick up on certain beliefs and these ultimately define our mindsets and by extension, our lives. Eventually, we use these beliefs as excuses, to run away from doing great things. Because it’s easier to do nothing than to attempt something great. We’ve become addicted to doing nothing; to talking about what we’re going to do ‘one day’.
We like telling ourselves that we’re not good enough or not talented enough just so that we don’t need to disrupt our lives. So that we don’t need to step out of our comfort zones. So that we don’t have to face the possibility of leading truly extraordinary lives.
Starting now, stop believing that:
– You’re not good enough
– You’re not intelligent enough
– You’re not ‘lucky’ enough
– You’re not cut-out for success
– You’re owed a better life. In fact, you owe it to yourself to do everything you can to build a better life
– Your life has to remain the way it has always been
– You’re supposed to have supporters and people who ardently believe in you before you attempt your life’s work
Go out and the build the life you’ve been talking about. Life is short, live extraordinarily
You owe it to yourself to lead a life you can be proud of!