I’ve written many times that motivational speakers and inspiring quotes can’t change your life for you. You have to take action if you want your relationships, health, finances or job to improve (or any other major area of your life for that matter).
There are no secret steps. There isn’t a hidden system which I’ll show you if you pay me. If you want to start improving your life, there are literally millions of things the internet will tell you to do. This is what worked for me.
- Go to bed early.
- Become obsessed with your health.
- Leverage the resources that everyone else is wasting.
- Conserve your mental energy.
- Find your focus & avoid distraction.
- Dedicate yourself to meaningful work & shun everything meaningless.
- Start before you’re ready.